FREELANCE FUND RAISER REQUIRED
Singapore National Stroke Association (SNSA), a Charity and an Institution of Public Character (IPC) seeks an experienced candidate to raise funds on a project basis.
- Extensive contacts with major corporations in Singapore
- Proven track record in raising funds for charities
- Excellent networking, communication and marketing skills
- Prior experience in working in charities
- Ability to work on a freelance basis solely for SNSA for at least a year
- Ability to relate to SNSA’s mission in helping stroke survivors
- Singaporean or PR
- Task driven with capacity to work independently from home or office
- Matured and focused with a strong drive to achieve targets within set deadlines
The compensation package for one year is negotiable.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed resume (highlighting their track record in raising funds for charities) by 28 April 2021 to:
The successful candidate will be offered a 1year contract (subject to renewal)