SNSA welcomes all firms, organisations, government departments, clubs, societies and institutions registered in Singapore to join us and support our mission. Organisations may apply for a corporate membership which entitles them to the following benefits:
- A life-long membership with a one-time fee of $500
- Access to SNSA programmes for all employees/members of your organisation
- One single vote by an authorised representative (may not hold office)
- Volunteering and sponsorship opportunities
- SNSA stroke talks for employees/members of your organisation
- Partnership opportunities in the fight against stroke
- Allows a platform for your Corporate Social Responsibility activities
Corporate membership applications can be made online or through a hardcopy application form.
- Download the SNSA Membership Form.
- Return the filled form together with the subscription payment made either in cash or cheque issued to the “Singapore National Stroke Association”.
Thank you for your membership application. Your application will be processed and a membership card will be sent to you.