On behalf of the SNSA executive committee, I would like to inform you that SNSA will hold our 20th Annual General Meeting (AGM):
Date: Saturday 16th march 2019
Time: 11:30 am – 3:30 pm (Lunch followed by AGM)
Venue: 210 Middle Road, #01-01, Singapore Pools Building
- Welcome and President’s Message
- Review of last minutes of the AGM in 2018.
- Presentation of the Annual Report 2018.
- Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report and Audited Financial Statement for FY 2018.
- Election of New Committee*
- Election of 2 Honorary Auditors
- Proposed Amendments to SNSA Constitution
- Any Other Matters.
Eleven (11) EXCO members are to be elected at this AGM. If you wish to stand for election, please send us by e-mail:
a) your name and a brief (50 words) write up of yourself
b) the name of your propose and seconder
Kindly note that your proposer and seconder must be SNSA members
(Alternatively, you may also indicate your wish to stand for election on the day of the AGM itself)
The SNSA Committee looks forward to presenting the annual report for 2018 and letting you know about upcoming plans at the AGM.
By Car/Taxi: Building is located along Middle Road. Paid parking facilities are available in Singapore Pools Building. Car park is along Prinsep Street
By Bus: Bus 857, 56, 64, 65, 131, 139, 147 and 166
Walking 1 minute from bus stop B07571
a) Rochor MRT station (DT 13 Exit A) (Nearest)
b) Bencoolen MRT station (DT21)
c) Bras Basah MRT station (CC22)
For catering and planning purposes, please register your attendance by 1 March 2019 via one of the following methods:
- Submit the Registration Form below (preferred method), or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call us on 6222-9514 during office hours
We hope you will be able to join us for the AGM and look forward to seeing you on the 16th of March 2019.