The SNSA committee looks forward to presenting the annual report for 2017 and letting you know about upcoming plans at the AGM.
- Welcome and President’s Message
- Review of last minutes of the AGM in 2017.
- Presentation of the Annual Report 2017.
- Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report and Audited Financial Statement for FY 2017.
- Any Other Matters.
By Car: Visitors can get onto the Central Expressway (CTE) and take Exits 7B or 7C towards Moulmein Road. Drive along Irrawaddy Road, opposite the Ministry of Home Affairs Building.
Note: The carpark at the National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) is reserved for staff. Please park at Tan Tock Seng Hospital carpark.
By Bus: Along Thomson Road (Novena Station Bus Stop) – 21, 56, 57, 131, 166, 851, 980
Along Thomson Road (Novena Church Bus Stop) – 5, 54, 143, 162, 162M, 167, NR 1
Along Moulmein Road – 21, 124
By Taxi: Please inform the driver to go to National Neuroscience Institute, along Irrawaddy Road, opposite Ministry of Home Affairs Building.
By MRT: Nearest MRT Train Station: Novena MRT Station (Station NS20)
Directions from Novena MRT Train Station: click here
If you need assistance from the Novena MRT station to the location, please let the SNSA office know when you register.
For catering and planning purposes, please register your attendance by 12 March via one of the following methods:
- Submit the Registration Form below (preferred method), or
- Email us at email@example.com, or
- Call us on 6222-9514 during office hours
We hope you will be able to join us for the AGM and look forward to seeing you on the 17th of March 2018.